Best Laptops Under 500 : Today we are going to list down Best Laptops Under 500 includes a mix of premium builds, great specs, and exceedingly economical options. The $500 and under price range is a price point for customers. 500$ is a medium range budget but you can find a pretty great laptop for gaming, programming or video editing. We are happy to announce a list of Full HD (1920×1080) resolution screens, powerful Intel processors and great battery life and Best 2 In 1 Laptops Under 500. Over the past three years, in particular, many people are now believing that the processing power on offer in modern budget laptops far exceeds their daily requirements. All of the laptops on our list can be used to browse the Internet, play high-definition movies and edit office documents and minimal gaming.
The list of top 10 best laptops under 500 includes Cheapest ultrabook under 500 dollars in 2016, best cheap ultrabooks under 400, 300 dollars. We categorize this list according to processing power, RAM, and hardware. Ultrabooks are powerful and thin laptops that made were launched back in 2011 by Intel. There is one ultrabook in this Best Laptops 2017 Under 500 list.
Top 10 Best Laptops Under 500
Nowadays you can find an overwhelming amount of affordable laptop computers to choose from and also there are many dedicated sites for Best Gaming Laptops Under 500 or Best Budget Laptops Under 500. Whether you are looking for a compact Best 2 In 1 Laptops Under 500, we’ll help you find the perfect pick for you under Best Laptops Under 500. The Best 2 In 1 Laptops Under 500 need a combination of power, performance, and execution. Here in this post, you will find Best Gaming Laptops Under 500. Here’s you need to know when shopping for your next Best Laptops For College Students Under 500.
Many users are asking questions in forums like which one is the Best Windows Laptop Under 500 and Best Laptops Under $500. Here you will get your all the answers. Well, 2017 is coming and new laptops are coming. So we have decided to make a list on Best Laptops 2017 Under 500. Nowadays, Best Laptops 2017 Under 500 is no longer conventional like a few years ago. In the present era, the laptop has touch screen feature or a laptop that can be used as the tablet and can be called a hybrid laptop. We have Best 2 In 1 Laptops Under 500. Previously, you also have to know the difference between Best Budget Laptops Under 500, Notebook and Netbook. Best Laptops Under 500 are larger in size when compared to notebooks and netbooks, usually, the size of a laptop is 15 inches or more.
Best Laptops Under $500 to Buy
For Best Windows Laptop Under 500, Image quality or RAM speed is just one important thing now for Best Laptops Under $500, obviously, but therefore is running energy. If you are a hardcore gamer then we have Best Gaming Laptops Under 500.
1. Asus VivoBook E403SA – Best Laptops 2017 Under 500
If you are looking for best ultralight and thin laptop under 500 then Asus VivoBook E403SA is the best choice for you right now. This laptop only weighs in at 3.3 pounds and is 0.7 inches thin. If you are a hardcore laptop user, Don’t worry. The battery can last 14 hours, so you can work anywhere you go without worrying about being tethered. For connectivity, you have a USB Type-C port.
It has a wide screen of 14-inch to watch HD videos, or work on split screens. The 1920×1080 screen is a beautiful full HD display, and it comes with Pentium processor is a quad-core processor handle apps like Photoshop or your favorite game. Because it contains some of the cool features it is listed as first in our list of best laptops under 500. Here are some key features.
- 14-Inch Full HD 1080P Display
- Windows 10 Signature Edition Pre-Installed
- Intel Quad Core N3700 1.6 GHz
- Turbo to 2.4 GHz
- Ultra-thin and light design: 0.7″ thin and 3.3 lbs. light.
- 128GB eMMC Flash
- 4GB RAM for fast boot time
2. Acer Chromebook 14 – Best 500 Dollar Laptop
Chromebooks are laptops running on Google’s Chrome operating system. They are small and cheaper than laptops running on Microsoft OS. The majority of them have 11.6- or 13.3-inch screens and are plastic, which keeps the prices low.
The Acer Chromebook 14 has a starting price of $280 (£250, AU$450) comes with a 14-inch screen with either HD (1,366×768) or full HD (1,920×1,080). Also, it has Intel integrated HD Graphics 400 and 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI-out, headphone/mic jack and two USB 3.1 ports for connectivity. It packs 4GB of RAM, which aids when multitasking on a Chromebook.
- Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz (Up to 2.24GHz)
- 100% Aluminum Chassis
- 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard SDRAM Memory, 32GB Internal Storage
- 14 inch Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080), Intel HD Graphics
- Google Chrome, Up to 12-hours Battery Life
Read : Best Laptops for Programming
3. HP 15-ay013nr
If you are looking for best laptops under 500 that often means you need a laptop that can also be a desktop replacement and is future-proof. You want a big screen, an optical drive, and good graphics card. In that case, HP 15-ay013nr is the best option. It packs a 6th generation Intel Skylake Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM. It comes together inside a large 15-inch Full HD screen. HP 15-ay013nr comes under Best Laptops For College Students Under 500.
It comes in at It comes in at 0.95 by 15.12 by 10.02 inches (HWD), and weighs in at just over four pounds (4.65 pounds), which is slightly lighter. It comes with a 2.3GHz, Dual-Core Processor with a CPU benchmark score of 3,900 can deliver on most tasks. 1TB may eventually get a little cramped if you like to download multiple full seasons of TV shows in HD. You can also use 128 GB SSD to extend its power. Check out features to know why it is in best laptops under 500 list.
- Intel Core i5 6200U, 2.3GHz, Dual-Core Processor
- 8GB DDR3L-SDRAM Memory
- 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive, Super-Multi DVD Burner
- 15.6 inch diagonal Full HD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520 with up to 4169 MB total graphics memory.
4. ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi Signature Edition
If you are running out of the budget and still want a laptop and a separate tablet then Asus Transformer Book T300 might be your next laptop. Asus Transformer Book T300 is a 2-in-1 hybrid or mini PC tablets. The Intel Core M processor powers the Transformer Book, which combines the battery efficiency of an Atom with performance. It packs a 4GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD. These Best Laptops Under 500 Dollars are best for day to day use.
The aluminum body makes the 12.5-inch Full HD with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. You can expect about 8 hours of battery life on a single charge. It Includes ASUS Mobile Dock with full QWERTY keyboard. Most new PCs come pre-installed with programs, toolbars, utilities, and screensavers that you may not want. Check out some key features of ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi Signature Edition – best 2 in 1 laptop under 500.
- Fantastic color and contrast screen
- Lightning fast operating system and applications
- Boots and opens applications very fast.
- Long battery life
- Responsive touch screen
- Full Windows operating system
- Display: 12.5 in Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen (1920 x 1080)
- 10-finger multi-touch support
- Processor: Intel Core M-5Y10c 0.80 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.00 GHz
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 1600 MHz
- Hard drive: 128GB SSD
- Up to 8 hours battery life
5. Dell Inspiron i5558
Dell Inspiron i5558 has 15.6-inch full HD screen allows users to experience high definition videos. It comes with the minimal design but packs Intel Core i3 is more than enough to do all those tasks without any issues and play light games. It is the best budget laptop under 500 comes with 500GB hard drive lets you store files and photos. Dell claims almost 8 hours of battery life, so you’re able to move around freely without thinking about charging your device.
Whether you’re mixing, streaming or chatting, Waves MaxxAudio delivers lower lows, higher highs, and outstanding audio performance. For connectivity, it has the 802.11ac technology for fast WiFi across an extended range, which reduces buffering and allows you to enjoy surfing, streaming.
- Intel Core i5 5200 2.2 GHz Processor
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
- 1000 GB Hard Drive
- 15.6 Inch HD Non-Touch Display
- Windows 8.1
6. Dell Inspiron 17 – 17-inch Laptop under 500
The Dell Inspiron has 17-inch 1600×900 large HD screen, perfect for watching videos. It has Intel Core i3 processor will let you do all those tasks and play light games from the Windows store. The 500GB hard drive lets you store files and photos. At 16.4 x 11.2 x 1.1 inches, the Inspiron 17 takes up a lot of room on your desk. At 6.6 pounds, this laptop is more than a pound heavier than any of the 15-inch laptops.
The Inspiron 17 5000’s 5,400-rpm HDD took 2 minutes and 44 seconds to transfer 4.97GB of mixed-media files so you can imagine its power. The laptop comes with a DVD/CD drive, which makes the laptop heavier but can still be useful. This can be your best laptop replacement under 500.
- Intel Core i5 5200 2.2 GHz Processor
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
- 1000 GB Hard Drive
- 15.6 Inch HD Non-Touch Display
- Windows 8.1
7. Asus F555L-AB31
Asus F555LA-AB31 is an another budget laptop shipped with equipped with a 15.6 inch HD 1920×1080 screen, lets you enjoy videos, surfing the web, or looking at photos. The Intel Core i3 processor is a beast for gaming and other programming stuff. Asus is claiming 6 hours of battery life, but many claim much less. The 500GB hard drive allows for you to store all your files, pictures, and videos.
The keys of Asus F555LA-AB31 have 1.5mm of travel and require 50g of force, which makes them feel a bit more bouncy. It comes with Windows 10 pre-installed. For connectivity, it features an Ethernet, a VGA port, an HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports, SD card reader, a headphone and mic combo jack, a USB 2.0 port and a CD/DVD drive.
- 15.6-Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) provides more clarity
- Powerful 5th-generation Intel Core i3-5010U 2.1GHz
- 4GB RAM/ 500GB 5400RPM with DL DVD±RW/CD-RW
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI and VGA ports
- WiFi 802.11ac
8. Lenovo Ideapad 500
Lenovo Ideapad 500 is a 15.6-inch laptop comes with comes with impressive color and clarity. IPS technology offers wide viewing angles and Energy-efficient LED backlight. It features a 6th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and a discrete AMD graphics card. AMD Quad-Core A10 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor.
The Ideapad has few connectivity options including VGA, Ethernet, HDMI and dual USB 3.0 ports, DVD-RW drive, SD memory reader, USB 2.0 port and headphone jack. The Ideapad 500 has powerful JBL speakers. It also packs an Intel’s RealSense 3D technology.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- 1TB hard drive (5400 rpm)
- Built-in stereo speakers, Bluetooth 4.0 interface syncs with compatible devices
- 2 USB 3.0 ports, HDMI output expands your viewing options
- Built-in HD webcam with microphone
- Weighs 5.06 lbs. and measures 0.97″ thin
- AMD A10-8700P Quad-core processor
- 15.6 inch full HD display at 1920 x 1080 resolution
9. HP Pavilion Touchscreen Laptop
Stay productive wherever you go with this 15.6″ laptop. House plenty of photos, music and documents on the large 1TB hard drive, and connect to the Web with built-in wireless networking. HP Pavilion Touchscreen Laptop has Intel Core i3-6100U 2.30 GHz processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM. With 10-finger multi-touch support, it has awesome touch screen UI. For connectivity, it includes Headphone output/Microphone input combo, LAN (10/100), HDMI, 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0 and SuperMulti DVD Burner.
HP Pavilion Touchscreen Laptop also includes a backlit keyboard is you are in all probability using a better computer when you have a backlit keyboard and everything wraps up beautifully under the super-affordable price tag.
- Intel Core i3-6100U 2.30 GHz, 8GB DDR4 2133 MHz
- 1TB 5400 RPM HDD, Intel HD graphic 520,
- 15.6 in HD WLED-backlit touchscreen (1366 x 768)
- 802.11b/g/n (Miracast enabled) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Windows 10 Home premium 64bit
- Battery up to 6 hours.
10. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen I3558-5501BLK Laptop
If you want best budget laptop under 500 and also want desktop feel then Dell Inspiron Touchscreen I3558-5501BLK Laptop could become your best replacement. It has 8GB of RAM and an Intel Core i5 processor to handle the heaviest computing tasks, and the 1TB hard drive stores multiple digital files.
- Powerful Intel Core i5-5200U Dual-Core Processor
- Intel HD Graphics 5500
- 15.6-inch Touchscreen HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Display
- 8GB DDR3L 1600M Memory,
- 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Bluetooth 4.0, 10/100 Ethernet, Stereo speakers, MaxxAudio, 720p HD Webcam, HDMI (1), USB 3.0 (1), USB 2.0 (2), Built-in media reader
- Windows 10 64 Bit operating system
- 4-cell battery
Best 2 In 1 Laptops Under 500 in 2017
Here we are going to list down best 2-in-1 hybrid laptops for the creativity 2017 included best detachable and convertible laptops 2017. Therefore, if you are searching for best 2-in-1 laptop, choose the one from below list. The selection of a laptop must be completed after looking at the objective of the laptop. If you want to make use of laptop in the home in addition to outside for activity, you should have the main one of the finest 2-in-1 laptops. There are lots of advantages of 2-in-1 laptop-tablet like you should use it at home for publishing, bring anywhere to play games and a whole lot more. You’ll have the advantage of a laptop as well as a product both using the 2-in-1 tablet laptop. Read below guide to check Best 2 In 1 Laptops Under 500.
The easiest way to decide which 2-in-1 laptop is fantastic for you would be to choose whether you’re a minimal, moderate, or professional user.
Best 2 In 1 Laptops Under 500 vary in cost from around £149 to over £1000. 2-in-1s, because of their small design, are usually better at tasks which might be less demanding. High demands tasks usually are better for a full-size notebook, unless you can afford a premium cost 2-in-1 system.
- Reduced demand – word processing, Excel, web browsing, social media, watching movies online.
- Moderate, need – lower video editing, basic layout, essential gaming, complex spreadsheets, music recording.
- High demand – HD video editing, movement, professional design, advanced gaming.
- If you would like to find out more about full-size notebooks, visit our laptop buying guide.
Plenty of those devices are budget 2-in-1 laptops if you compared them with all the other conventional laptops in the market but certainly provide lower performance but I do believe it will be sufficient for normal daily use as tablet laptop and I believe it one of the finest all in one system you could have because they have excellent specifications, sensitive touch screen, convertible and budget prices.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet Laptop
The Surface Pro 4 is Microsoft’s latest high-end tablet/laptop hybrid. It’s incredibly appealing design and powerful equipment, however, months on, ensure it is among the most appealing devices on the industry today. Industry for high-end tablet has turned into a lot more crowded. Most critical will be the two-pronged invasion from Apple, which include the 12.9-inch and 9.7-inch iPad Pro pills. If you are more of the casual artist, as an example, and only have fleeting use to get a full notebook experience, the more expensive iPad Pro looks appealing. The newer, smaller iPad Master is perhaps too little for anyone looking for a right laptop expertise but is a handy secondary system.
Toshiba Satellite Radius 2-in-1 15.6″ Touch Screen Laptop
Toshiba Satellite Radius is one of the best 2 in 1 laptop under 500 dollars. With the best 2.1GHz 5th Generation Intel Core i3 Processor, 6GB huge RAM and 500GB hard drive. It has a 14-inch display screen. The Toshiba Satellite Radius PSPVVU-006015B Ultrabook is a convertible laptop. Its 360-degree rotating screen can be positioned using- laptop, tablet, tent and stand – thus adapting to any space and situations. It is powered by with Intel Core i7 processor, speedy SSD, and generous amount of RAM to meet your performance needs of today and tomorrow.
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5Hz dual-core processor
- 3.1 GHz Max Turbo Frequency, 4 MB Smart Cache
- 8 GB LPDDR3 1600MHz RAM
- 256 GB M.2 Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Intel HD Graphics 520
- DTS Studio Sound, HD webcam w/TruTalk dual microphones with beam forming technology
- Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Bluetooth, Memory Card Reader, LED Backlit frameless keyboard
- Clickpad pointing device with multi-touch control
- Five use modes: Laptop, Audience, Presentation, Tabletop, Tablet
- Energy Star Qualified, EPEAT Gold Rated
Conclusion : So these are our best laptops under 500 which you can buy for your purpose. Remember these laptops can also be used as gaming purpose or designing purpose. We hope your query of looking for Best laptops under $500 comes to an end after our amazing list. Let us know which laptop you bought in below comments.